Beta Phase

J. J.

I can`t wait for Beta to be open for “Weaponholders”. The Bootcamp player who are playing already are streaming real awesome gameplay.

And in the last week the Devs put more stuff in the scenery which also looks more apocalyptic now! I think the Zombies are a bit faster now also.

Edited by J. J.
writting error
  • Like 1

Its a good point, and I’ve heard it brought up a few times. The question i’d pose is, if its fun does it matter? My guess is no, but maybe it does feel less unique/serious, and thus attract less players? Topic for conversation more than anything else. I think there are other draws for a game than just assets.

• Like 1

Ive been playing in the beta for awhile and I’m enjoying it. They have listened to the beta tester and fixed any bugs that have come up. The discord is always helpful and Grant does AMAs almost everyday. thats more then i can say for other projects

• Like 1

The game is extremely reminiscent of Call of Duty Zombies

The gameplay on the beta feels very, very nice. The UI is very good and it’s one of the highest quality games i’ve played since joining the web3 space. 

There are a few things to fix with the movement and some delays that i see in between functions, but regardless the experience was extremely fun and filled with nostalgia. 

I personally think it’s a game that would catch a lot of traditional gamers eyes and attention depending on how easy it is to understand the economic loop and get onboarded into the system.

I know they’ve got rentals for guns eventually and an interesting staking program.

It’s one i’m definitely watching out for and will be playing!