DeFi: KindomsIntroducing the DFK Smart Account

enjoi

Ease of Access with Halliday ERC-4337

DeFi Kingdoms, along with our partners at Halliday, bring you the DFK Smart Account, making it easy for users to get started immediately in DeFi Kingdoms!

0*el_t-Aqf_ZJ5eq2X.png

What is the DFK Smart Account

The Halliday integration allows for the creation of non-custodial in-game wallets powered by ERC-4337 account abstraction, accessible with social login or e-mail address. With the DFK Smart Account, users can experience DFK Kingdoms without the frictions of web3, such as wallet creation and management, or the signing of transactions.

Note: Currently the DFK Smart Account only supports DFK Chain (Crystalvale).

How to set up your DFK Smart Account

Note: We are asking our current players to please wait before creating a Halliday account as we add additional features, to ensure that it is available for new players.

Setting up your non-custodial wallet is very easy!

To get started, first click on your Account Management icon in the top right corner.

0*pa-Y8onYJqATreW2

Afterwards click on “CONNECT WALLET NOW.”

0*BQN7eF7jDcOm6-n8

Select your preferred login method using either your email address or a social login (Google, Twitter).

0*FyY5geSjNUuaG3_8

Note: If you try to re-login, please select the same method as used for setting up the account.

Mobile

The DFK Smart Account is also fully supported by your native mobile browser, meaning users will be able to play DeFi Kingdoms without having to rely on third-party apps like MetaMask Mobile. Simply open https://game.defikingdoms.com/ in your browser, log into your DFK Smart Account, and you’re ready to go!

FAQ

Where can I see my DFK Smart Account address?

You can see your wallet address by opening the Account Management menu.

Without having to sign transactions, do I still need to pay for gas?

Yes, please make sure to always have enough gas in your DFK Smart Account or otherwise the transaction will fail.

How do I transfer assets to my new DFK Smart Account?

To transfer assets from an existing standard wallet to your DFK Smart Account simply send your assets to your DFK Smart Account address using the various in-game methods. (Barkeep, Inventory Screen, MetaMask send function, etc).

Where can I see my transaction history?

To see your transaction history, navigate to the subnet explorer (https://subnets.avax.network/defi-kingdoms/) and enter your DFK Smart Account address.

Where can I see my seed phrase?

Since the DFK Smart Account is based on a smart contract, no seed phrase is required anymore. In fact, the wallet’s seed phrase is not accessible by anybody, even Halliday. Instead, your wallet is tied purely to your social login. If you want to play DeFi Kingdoms on another device, simply log into your account using the same credentials.

Is it secure?

The self-custodial login via Web3Auth enables social login to log into your account, as well as account recovery should you forget your login credentials. For additional layers of security, please make sure to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) through your email or social login provider.

Can I use it on Klaytn?

Currently the DFK Smart Account is only supported on DFK Chain, but may be supported on other chains as well in the future. Due to this restriction, users cannot bridge assets to Klaytn (Serendale) or to other chains while using the DFK Smart Account.

How do I transfer assets from my DFK Smart Account?

For most assets, such as Heroes, Pets, and Items, you use the same in-game methods to send to other wallets. However, for some tokens, such as JEWEL and CRYSTAL, where you would normally use the MetaMask send function, you can now send them through your Inventory, just like other Items.

Can I sign out of my DFK Smart Account?

Yes! In the account management tab, there is a “Sign Out” option.

How often do I need to login into my DFK Smart Account?

If you do not manually sign out, your session will be valid for 72 hours before requiring a new login.

0*6vl2sq-4iV6yanwz.png

Connect with DeFi Kingdoms

stat?event=post.clientViewed&referrerSou

Introducing the DFK Smart Account was originally published in DeFi Kingdoms Official on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.

View the full article