Battle Game v1.0.7 — Competitive Arena, Leaderboards and QoL Updates
Introducing Arena Mode
Ascend to the top of the leaderboards in Crabada’s exciting new Arena mode! Battle for the coveted title of Arena Champion and win weekly rewards!
“Calling all mighty warriors from across the Seven Seas! It’s time to rise up to the challenge! Take down powerful foes in battle and climb the ranks of the Arena Leaderboard.
Who will emerge as the Arena Champion in this exciting competition for Claw-Supremacy?”
Each week, AP and leaderboard rankings will start on Mondays at 00:00 AM UTC, and close on Sundays at 12:00 PM UTC.
AP and leaderboards are reset weekly on Mondays at 00:00 AM.
Here Comes a New Challenger!
Here’s all you need to know about Arena before diving into battle to seize the crown of Arena Champion. Here are the list of topics:
- Arena Points
- Arena Tickets
- Setting up a Defense Team
- Arena Matching System
- Weekly Arena Rewards
1. Arena Points (AP)
AP are a player’s accumulated points from participating in Arena matches. AP determines the player’s Arena Ranking. Each player starts off the week with a default of 1,000 AP.
Climb to the top of the weekly leaderboard!
AP can be gained from winning Arena matches and lost from losing Arena matches. There are 3 ways to accumulate AP:
- Challenge an opponent in an Arena match
- An opponent challenges your Defense Team
- Revenge on lost challenges
The amount of Arena points gained or lost is dependent on the difference between you and your opponent’s AP at the time of the challenge.
2. Arena Tickets
Players will require Arena Tickets to participate in Arena matches. Each player can only hold a maximum of 3 Arena Tickets at once.
Pick an opponent to defeat in the Arena!
- Players will receive 3 free Arena Tickets to start with
- 1 Arena Ticket will be refilled every 4 hours to a maximum of 3 Tickets
Note: The 4-hour countdown timer for ticket refills will only be displayed when 0 tickets are held. 1 Arena Ticket will still be refilled every 4 hours when a player is holding less than 3 Arena Tickets.
Purchasing additional Arena Tickets
When a player has finished using up their Arena Tickets, they can purchase additional Arena Tickets to continue challenging opponents in the Arena.
Arena Tickets Cost Structure
- Players can only purchase Arena Tickets when they have finished using all existing Arena Tickets
- Players can purchase Arena Tickets in bundles of 3 (starting at 200 TUS)
- Each subsequent purchase will cost an additional 200 TUS more than the previous purchase
- There is a purchase limit of 30 additional Arena Tickets per day
3. Setting up a Defense Team
Before being able to challenge fellow players in Arena matches, players are first required to set up a Defense Team.
Your Defense Team will be listed for other Arena Challengers to attack.
Note: Every Arena match will result in gain or loss of AP. This includes matches with your Defense Team.
4. Arena Matching System
A list of 5 opponents with relatively similar AP will be randomly generated for you to challenge daily.
Refresh List of Opponents
Players can can spend 20 TUS per refresh to generate a list of 5 new opponents.
When your team is defeated in a challenge, you have one chance at redemption. Use the Revenge feature.
Players can check through their Battle logs and use the “Revenge” feature only once for any lost Battles.
Each Revenge will cost 1 Arena Ticket
6. Weekly Arena Rewards
The top-ranked Arena Challengers will receive weekly rewards in User Experience (Exp) and Crystal Shells (CS)!
Weekly Arena Rewards
Weekly rewards are subject to change depending on each season.
Full details on Arena Mode:
We’ll see you in the Arena, Champion!
New Quality of Life Features in Update v1.0.7!
Batch Feeding is going live! All of your Crabada can now be fed simultaneously!
Feed “ALL” of your Crabada simultaneously!
- Batch feeding will cost 7 TUS for each Crabada
- “Feed All” will feed ALL Crabada 1 selected food each
- You will need sufficient food to cater to all your Crabada to batch feed with food
- If there is insufficient food to cater to all Crabada, you will be able to use TUS fries for batch feeding
Preset your Mining or Looting Formations
Players can now create preset Team Formations based off Factions!
- Creating a new preset or editing an existing preset will cost 1,000 TUS
- When starting a new Mine/Loot, players can select their preferred preset Team Formation.
Crabada are automatically selected based on the preset formation with the following rules:
- Highest level Crabada are picked first
- If Crabada of the same level and Faction, they are picked from left to right from your Crabada inventory
Upcoming Crabada Events
We have tons of exciting news, announcements and events coming up so hang tight, and keep up-to-date via our social channels*!
- Website UI Revamp
- Battle Bounty Campaign
- Swimmer Network Ecosystem Grants
*Links to all official social channels can be found at the end of the article.
Treasures (Under Sea) of undiscovered past await daring adventurers who seek the future. Mine, Loot, Breed, Battle! Will you be the one to take the place as King of the Crabada? Or will you sow the seeds of discord across the land? The world is your oyster. Soon, they will tremble when they hear your name.
Crabada is an exciting play-and-earn idle game based in a world filled with fierce fighting Hermit-Crabs called Crabada (the NFTs). Players will rediscover the prosperous ancient kingdom of Crabada and earn rewards through activities such as mining, looting, breeding, battling, exploring, crafting, and more!
Explore rich new lands across the Ocean as you march sideways into an immersive idle gaming experience! Are you ready, Adventurer?